Domestic and Sexual Violence Services
Access support services and connect with resources.
EMERGENCY – TAKE ME OFF THIS PAGE
Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence Services are available to ALL victims or survivors of domestic and/or sexual violence, regardless of income, gender, or sexual orientation. You do NOT have to be a registered client of GoochlandCares to utilize our sexual assault and domestic violence services.
- HOTLINE (804) 980-6267 – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Someone to call when you need help.
- Safety Planning – Make a plan to increase your safety, whether you want to leave or try to make things work.
- Case Management – Figure out your goals and how to get there.
- Counseling – Process your situation, learn coping skills, and establish goals for moving forward.
- Emergency Shelter – To ensure your safety, if you need it.
- Court Advocacy – Support so you are not alone in court, and help getting a protective order when needed.
For non-urgent information or questions, contact:
Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence Services Program Coordinator