Get the help you and your family need.
The following changes are in place at GoochlandCares due to COVID-19.
Any questions, please call 804-556-6260.
For updated information on programs and services, CLICK HERE.
- The FOOD PANTRY continues to provide food to clients through curbside pick up.
CLICK HERE for information.
- The Clothes Closet is OPEN to clients and the general public for shopping.
CLICK HERE for new information about shopping at the Clothes Closet.
- CLIENTS may also order children’s clothing for curbside pick up.
CLICK HERE for Clothes Closet order form.
- The Clothes Closet IS accepting donations.
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, ONLY, 9:30 am – 12 noon.
CLICK HERE for new information on how to donate to the Clothes Closet.
- The Food Pantry and the Medical Clinic ARE accepting donations.
CLICK HERE for a list of the most needed items.
You may also purchase items through your favorite online retailer.
Ship to: GoochlandCares, 2999 River Road West, Goochland, VA 23063, 804-556-6260.
Amazon WISH LIST at: www.bit.ly/wishlistgoochlandcares.
- For all other programs or services, call 804-556-6260, or CLICK HERE.
WE TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT AT THIS DIFFICULT TIME
GoochlandCares is committed to delivering quality, client-centered services with compassion and dignity.
Twelve critical services allow GoochlandCares to address your individual needs.