Get the help you and your family need.
The following changes are in place at GoochlandCares due to COVID-19.
Any questions, please call 804-556-6260.
- Beginning Monday, January 4th, the Clothes Closet is CLOSED for shopping.
However, clients with critical needs for items from the Clothes Closet
may call 804-556-6260 to place an order.
- The Clothes Closet is NOT accepting donations at this time.
If you have any questions about the Clothes Closet,
please call our main number 804-556-6260.
- The FOOD PANTRY continues to provide food to clients through curbside pick up.
CLICK HERE for information.
- The Food Pantry and the Medical Clinic ARE accepting donations.
CLICK HERE for a list of the most needed items.
- You may also purchase items through your favorite online retailer.
Ship to: GoochlandCares, 2999 River Road West, Goochland, VA 23063, 804-556-6260.
Amazon WISH LIST at: www.bit.ly/wishlistgoochlandcares.
- For all other programs or services, call 804-556-6260.
WE TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT AT THIS DIFFICULT TIME.
GoochlandCares is committed to delivering quality, client-centered services with compassion and dignity.
Twelve critical services allow GoochlandCares to address your individual needs.