Grant Writer/Database Administrator
This 20–hour per week position supports GoochlandCares financial stability by generating grant support and ensuring contributions are reliably tracked and acknowledged.
GoochlandCares provides health care and basic human services to residents in need. If you are someone who is passionate about making the world a better place, this may be the job for you. We are looking for a Grant Writer/Database Administrator. Our Grant Writer/Database Administrator must have excellent writing, grammar, and communication skills.
Essential Job Functions:
• Writes and submits grant proposals
• Develops a system for tracking the grant process/schedule
• Records gifts & acknowledgments using eTapestry
• Utilizes donor database for data entry, research, and report generation
• Runs regular reports/checks on consistent and accurate data collection in alignment with best practices, policies and procedures
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Excellent oral and written communication and organizational skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc., at the
• Experience in databases preferred
• Strong, positive interpersonal skills working with staff, volunteers, donors and clients
• Knowledge of basic financial principles
send resume and cover letter to Adair Roper, Development Director, at aroper@GoochlandCares.org
CLICK HERE for pdf of job description.