The Clothes Closet will start taking donations on Wednesday, July 15th.
Please follow social distancing guidelines and wear a face mask when dropping off donations.
We will accept donations at our retail site only:
- Mondays 9:30 am – 12:00 noon
- Wednesdays 9:30 am – 12 noon
- Fridays 9:30 am – 12 noon
Here’s how to prepare your donations for safe delivery:
- Items in plastic garbage bags harbor germs, bacteria, and mold.
- Instead, please package all donations in safe containers including paper bags, boxes, and reusable tubs.
- Make sure your donations are clean and in good repair.
- Freshly laundered, wiped down using sanitizer, packed in safe containers.
- If you have a large quantity of donations, please drop off in small batches so we may process your generous offerings.
At this time, our most needed items are:
- children’s clothing
- summer clothes
- household items
- back-to-school clothing
Currently, we are NOT able to accept the following:
- WINTER clothing (will begin in September)
- Seasonal decorations
- Furniture without prior approval
- Baby cribs, walkers, bouncy chairs, etc.
- Exercise equipment
Thank you for your patience as we continue to prioritize the safety of our staff, volunteers, and donors.
Questions? Contact: Rhonda Weaver, Clothes Closet Manager,
804-556-0202 or email@example.com.